if you've made the jump from my old space to my new home, give me a shout out. i want to make sure that everyone is where they need to be. muchas gracias.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my life flies at 187 mph each day with no rest in sight. between 2 kids, a husband, a dog, 2 kittens, a full-time job, and graduate courses, my head is constantly spinning... i wouldn't change it for the world.
if you've made the jump from my old space to my new home, give me a shout out. i want to make sure that everyone is where they need to be. muchas gracias.
Posted by sj at 4:03 PM
4 comments:
I'm here! typing 1 handed, due to pumping, but here!
Gill
Word, dude. Have arrived.
i'm here!
mitzi
I found you! A bit late, but I'm here!
Post a Comment